Thursday, January 21, 2010

I know, I know!

Okay, so I'm a horrible blogger. All I can say is that I always have good intentions.

Well, Riley is almost 16 months old and getting bigger every day and is the smartest little girl ever (I'm not biased at all;) Here are a few pictures from the last couple of months.














My Beautiful niece Kendall!!












We attempted a "photo shoot' for holiday cards. Since none of you got holiday cards from us you know how it went.



































I know, lets use a prop! Great idea!
























Christmas Day!












Walking and destruction - two of Riley's favorite things!












Playing in her ball pit farm!











(she laid like this for a while)
























MUAHHH!!




















Thanks for checking out our blog! I hereby solemnly swear to try to post more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment